You can make as much as $39 per hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Annapolis, MD and surrounding areas and gain total over your work schedule. As a nurse-founded company, we know that today's nurses value flexibility without compromising stability. That's why we offer our W2 employees access to benefits, professional development opportunities, and a support team.
At IntelyCare, we believe that nursing professionals shouldn't be limited by outdated staffing models any longer. That's why we've built a platform that empowers you to take charge of your nursing career. With our network of high-quality facilities, you have the opportunity to handpick shifts that align with your lifestyle. Whether you prefer certain locations, a specific time of day, or a consistent schedule, IntelyCare has the options you deserve.
Do you ever wish you could guarantee days off to chaperone your child's field trip to the Annapolis Maritime Museum? That's a great idea! Or would you like to work evening shifts so your mornings are free to go for runs at Quiet Waters Park? Those choices and more are possible with IntelyCare. Check out even more reasons to join our growing team.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
If you want to know what it's like to work for IntelyCare, here's what some of our valued nurse professionals have to say:
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help — I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Prepping and administering medications to patients and residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supervising residents' self-administration of medications, including reminders as needed
- Verifying the right person, drug, dose, route, and time against the Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Documenting interventions, vital signs, or other data related to medication administration
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents
- Reporting to the supervising nurse with any issues or concerns
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
Ready to Take Control Over Your Work Schedule?
If you're ready for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that finally lets you pursue your career and your personal life, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. With a wide range of schedules and facilities to choose from, you'll finally have the work-life balance you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.