Earn as much as $39 an hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in the Lexington Park, MD area with a schedule that you control. This isn’t your average nursing job. We’re a company founded by nurses to help colleagues like you achieve the work-life balance that’s so important to your work, health, and family. You can choose shifts at any of our partner facilities and also get the benefits, support, and training that come with W2 employment.
When was the last time you visited Elms Beach Park to take in views of the Chesapeake Bay, where you can swim, picnic, and watch wildlife? If you’re craving a little wild life of your own, take a night off, hire a sitter for the kids, and enjoy an evening of dining and dancing at one of the many local bars along Great Mills and Three Notch Roads.
At IntelyCare, our nurse professionals are happier, well-rested, and love going to work when they choose. Learn more about our company and how to make the switch to our team today.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Choose your own shifts (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Availabiilty of hazard pay and bonuses for holidays and travel
- Eligibility for our 401k plan as well as health, dental, and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- Employer-managed taxes as well as workers' compensation and malpractice insurance coverage
- Access to a user- and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs, including the ability to quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed and continuing education training
- Get free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
Maybe you'd like to hear directly from the nurses and aides who work for us? Here's what some of them think about their experience with IntelyCare:
"I love working with IntelyCare because it gives me flexibility, and I never feel pressured to accept shifts. I only pick up shifts I want to work."
"IntelyCare is extremely flexible! I always find shifts I can work after dropping my kids off at school and I am finally able to attend all their sports events schedules without putting my job at risk. The customer service makes it even better because everybody is always sweet and respectful. They’re always there to assist you with any problem you may have."
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — They’re the best!"
- Delivering compassionate nursing care to residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities near you
- Observing the general health and welfare of residents throughout shifts
- Helping with personal hygiene, feeding, mobility, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Checking vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, etc.) for abnormal readings and reporting results to supervising staff
- Providing a clean and safe environment by cleaning surfaces, changing linens, and removing hazards
- Transporting residents to and from their beds and wheelchairs and other locations throughout a facility
- Offering companionship to residents and supporting their sense of dignity
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff throughout shifts
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Familiarity with nursing care procedures and related terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong observational skills
Ready For a Job That Prioritizes You?
If you want a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that lets you have your career and the freedom to live your life, IntelyCare may be just what you're looking for. Learn more about our unique mix of benefits and consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.