You can make up to $39 an hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in and around Solomons, Maryland and choose the shifts and partner facilities that make the most sense for your lifestyle. IntelyCare believes that a healthy work-life balance, coupled with the support and security of W2 employment, brings out the best in nurses and translates into better patient care and greater reliability for our facility partners.
If you love nursing but wish you had greater scheduling flexibility, IntelyCare might be the right place for you. With our scheduling model, you'll be able to plan a family outing to the Calvert Marine Museum, for example, or have a picnic lunch with a friend at Annmarie Garden Sculpture Park and Arts Center. It's your life, and you should have the freedom to live it to its fullest. See what else we bring to the table to consider joining our team today.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Choose your own shifts (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Availabiilty of hazard pay and bonuses for holidays and travel
- Eligibility for our 401k plan as well as health, dental, and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- Employer-managed taxes as well as workers' compensation and malpractice insurance coverage
- Access to a user- and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs, including the ability to quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed and continuing education training
- Get free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
As a company was built by and for nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear what they think about IntelyCare. Here's what a few of them have to say:
"I love working with IntelyCare because of the flexibility to build my own schedule and the excellent pay rates. Everyone here is also very nice and helpful!"
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
"I love IntelyCare because it offers me flexibility to pick up shifts when they best fit into my schedule. I am a nursing student and it’s challenging to work a staff job due to the curriculum. I have been employed with IntelyCare since the beginning of my program and it’s been a great way to practice patient care while having a source of income."
"Intelycare is great! The onboarding process was seamless and everyone I spoke to was very helpful. The app is also very easy to use."
- Working in a wide range of post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing empathetic nursing care to residents based on approved nursing care plans
- Helping residents with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, feeding, and mobility
- Observing residents and monitoring their conditions during your shift
- Taking, monitoring, and reporting blood pressure, temperature, respiration, and other vital signs
- Ensuring a clean, sanitized, and hygienic environment
- Communicating with family members and visitors and facilitating communication between healthcare staff and residents
- Moving residents in wheelchairs and assisting their movements around a facility
- Providing companionship and comfort to residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Fluency in medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Strong organizational and observational skills
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
Ready For a Job That Prioritizes You?
If you want a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that lets you have your career and the freedom to live your life, IntelyCare may be just what you're looking for. Learn more about our unique mix of benefits and consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.