Earn an hourly wage as high as $39 as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Gaithersburg, Maryland and surrounding areas and work the shifts that best fit your lifestyle. IntelyCare was founded by nurses, which is why we prioritize a healthy work-life balance. Our nursing professionals have the freedom to choose their own shifts and partner facilities, while still enjoying the support and security of W2 employment.
You work hard as a nurse, so you should be able to take care of your other responsibilities and have time to relax when you're not in scrubs. So, go ahead and plan regular summer outings for your kids at Bohrer Park, or take a leisurely stroll along the RIO Lakefront. At IntelyCare, you won't have to compromise. Take a look at the other great benefits we offer and decide for yourself.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or even daily, based on your needs
- Access a wide range of shifts at facilities in your area and manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Find multi-state shifts with ease based on where you're authorized to practice
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance coverage paid by employer
- Employer withholding of taxes each pay period
- Overtime, hazard, holiday, pay, and travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34%) for graduate and undergraduate programs
- Wide range of free app-based continuing education modules and training opportunities
As a company was built by and for nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear what they think about IntelyCare. Here's what a few of them have to say:
"I love working with IntelyCare because of the flexibility to build my own schedule and the excellent pay rates. Everyone here is also very nice and helpful!"
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
"I love IntelyCare because it offers me flexibility to pick up shifts when they best fit into my schedule. I am a nursing student and it’s challenging to work a staff job due to the curriculum. I have been employed with IntelyCare since the beginning of my program and it’s been a great way to practice patient care while having a source of income."
"Intelycare is great! The onboarding process was seamless and everyone I spoke to was very helpful. The app is also very easy to use."
- Providing empathetic nursing care in a range of post-acute care facilities near you
- Checking and monitoring vital signs such as blood pressure, respiration, and pulse
- Helping residents with basic activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, feeding, and personal hygiene
- Ensuring a sanitary and safe living environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis during shifts and alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Facilitating communication between residents and healthcare staff, and with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely to and from locations throughout a facility, using wheelchairs where necessary
- Engaging with residents and offering them with daily companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- 1 year of experience (GNA or related role)
- Familiarity with nursing care procedures and related terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong observational skills
Ready For the Work-Life Balance You Deserve?
If you've been searching for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that gives you the flexibility to choose when you work, but also the stability of a W2 position, IntelyCare may be just the right fit for you. Reach out to us today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877