Earn as much as $32 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Clayton, NC and surrounding areas with a fully flexible work schedule. At IntelyCare, scheduling freedom is just part of the equation — we also hire our nurses and aides as W2 employees to offer them the well-earned job stability, professional development, and benefits they need.
Our goal at IntelyCare is to empower nursing professionals to create careers they love without neglecting their lives outside of work. Too often, current staffing systems force inflexible schedules that leave you without the flexibility you need to pursue your goals. We're here to change that. By collaborating with healthcare facilities in your area, we offer a range of open shifts, enabling you to design a schedule that fits your life. Just choose the location, the time, and the frequency you prefer on our app.
Do you wish you could make it to more of your child's little league games at Clayton Community Park? We'll give you the freedom you need to make that a reality. Maybe you want some nights off for dinner and a show at the Clayton Center. That sounds like a great idea! With IntelyCare, the choice is truly yours. Discover our other competitive offerings here.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $22-$32 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of charge
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if necessary
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms, etc.
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a CNA job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.