Make as much as $32 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Cary, NC and surrounding areas and get the freedom to set your own work schedule. At IntelyCare, we give you options and stability. As an “IntelyPro” employee, you'll not only receive unlimited scheduling flexibility, but also access to benefits, training, and our dedicated support team.
IntelyCare was founded for nurses and by nurses, so we see the unreasonable burden placed on nurses and aides under current staffing models. We think your healthcare career should enable you to spend time on the things — and people — you love. Our solution is simple. We use our network of facilities in your area to create a list of open shifts you can select from to create your schedule. Then you decide when, where, and however often you'd like to work.
How does unlimited scheduling flexibility sound? You could plan more summer evenings off for some kayaking at Fred G. Bond Metro Park, take a night off to go see a NC Courage game at WakeMed Soccer Park, or set your schedule so you can attend classes at Campbell University. The choice is yours to make. Find out what else makes IntelyCare great here.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $22-$32 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I’m able to manage my time by choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive. Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know new people is amazing!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your area
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when needed
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when necessary
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a CNA job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.