Get paid up to $72 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in New Kensington, PA and the nearby area while having complete control over your work schedule. But there's more. At IntelyCare you get to combine this scheduling freedom with the stability of a W2 job. So as you choose your shifts at any number of our facility partners, you can also get the benefits, employer support, and training — including free CLE courses — to truly develop in your career.
Today's outdated model of nurse staffing is taking its toll on nursing professionals. From inflexible schedules to career burnout, our colleagues are facing the unfortunate choice between their careers and their personal lives. As a nurse-founded company, we know that a better solution exists. Nurse work-life balance is at the core of our business model — and it's a win-win for everyone. Nurse professionals get to schedule work around their lives and our facility partners get to fill their shifts with professionals who are rested, recharged, and ready to deliver excellent care.
What would a flexible schedule that you control look like? How about a day off whenever you want to take the kids to the Pittsburgh Ice Arena or to throw the ball around at Wolf Pack Park? Or maybe you'd just like evening shifts so you can wake up to morning walks near the Allegheny River? Whatever you need to get the most out of your life works for us. Here are a few more reasons to consider this unique opportunity.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $27-$72 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an LPN position and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.