Get paid up to $36 per hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Broadview Heights, NJ and surrounding areas and get total control of your work schedule. At IntelyCare, we know that today's nurses value flexibility and job stability. As an “IntelyPro” employee, you'll get the benefits and ease of W2 employment while creating a work-life balance that works for you.
As a company founded for nurses, by nurses, we know the impact that rigid scheduling can have on your personal life. Too often, nursing professionals are asked to sacrifice their personal goals, family time, and well-being to maintain careers in healthcare. We're here to change that. We partner with quality healthcare facilities near you and provide you a selection of shifts to choose from. Just use our app to choose shifts when, where, and however often you want. Now, you can have a career you love and the full life you deserve.
How does complete scheduling freedom sound? You could prioritize more time in nature on family hikes at Cuyahoga Valley National Park, take a weekend off to see the sights in Cleveland while friends are in town, or plan your shifts around classes at Central School of Practical Nursing. The choice is yours with IntelyCare. Discover our other amazing offerings here.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by employer
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if necessary
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms, etc.
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a STNA job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.