Get paid up to $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Wickliffe, OH and the broader Cleveland area all while having the complete freedom to set your own work schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you're the only one who decides when, or how often you work, at any number of our partner facilities. But there's more. You would be working as a W2 employee which means you would have the stability of a dedicated employer that can offer you the benefits and support that other staffing agencies are unable — or unwilling — to provide.
As a nurse-founded company, we're dedicated to changing the unfortunate reality of burnout and career change afflicting so many of our colleagues. It all starts with giving nurse professionals like you more control. Starting with our all-in-one mobile app, our nurses and aides can search for, and select, convenient shifts near them with ease, manage when they get paid, and even take free CE courses at the push of a button.
With an employer that makes it easy to work — or not work — as you see fit, what would your routine look like? Prefer to wake up with morning jogs along Lake Eerie? Or maybe you like to end your day with an early evening stroll with the dog at Pete's Pond Preserve? That works for us; just take morning or evening shifts whenever you like. Want to learn more? Here's a look at other benefits we have to offer to help you decide whether IntelyCare is right for you.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of charge
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare is the best job I’ve ever had. The pay is better than any other full time job I’ve had in the past, and I have the freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts, we get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your area
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when needed
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when necessary
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for an STNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.