You can earn as much as $38 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Great Meadows, NJ and surrounding areas with complete control over your work schedule. In addition to great pay and scheduling freedom, IntelyCare also provides W2 employment so our nurses and aides get access to training and benefits.
IntelyCare is on a mission to replace outdated staffing methods. We know that inflexible schedules cause you to miss important moments with family, put off educational goals, and leave you feeling overworked and overwhelmed. We've developed a plan to fix that. Our nurse-created business model leverages our network of healthcare facilities in your area to give you options. Simply choose the location, time, and frequency of your shifts on our user-friendly app.
Now, you can create a career that works for you. You can guarantee that your shifts won't overlap with your child's baseball games, plan a night off to catch a race at Island Dragway, or prioritize more time in nature at Jenny Jump State Forest. Whatever you choose, we're here to support you. Check out even more reasons to join our team.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $19-$38 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by employer
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Jersey Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.