You can get paid up to $39 per hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Baltimore, MD and surrounding areas and gain unlimited scheduling flexibility. At IntelyCare, scheduling freedom is only the beginning — we also hire our nurses and aides as W2 employees to provide them the job security, training, and benefits they need.
IntelyCare is a nurse-founded company, so we recognize the toll that inflexible staffing models take on your personal life, well-being, and future goals. We're here to empower you to shape a career that works for you. Working with our network of facilities in your area, we provide you a list of open shifts at varying times and locations. Simply use our app to design a schedule that works for you, on your own terms.
What would your personal work-life balance include? Maybe you could guarantee days off to be a chaperone on your child's field trip to Fort Henry National Monument, have a free night for an Orioles game at Camden Yards with friends, or coordinate your schedule around continuing education classes at University of Maryland. We think these decisions should be yours to make. Discover even more reasons to join our team here.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
If you want to know what it's like to work for IntelyCare, here's what some of our valued nurse professionals have to say:
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help — I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Prepping and administering medications to patients and residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supervising residents' self-administration of medications, including reminders as needed
- Verifying the right person, drug, dose, route, and time against the Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Documenting interventions, vital signs, or other data related to medication administration
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents
- Reporting to the supervising nurse with any issues or concerns
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma
- At least one year of CMA experience
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
Join Our Team and Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Have you been looking for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that lets you control your schedule, but also provides the benefits of W2 employment? At IntelyCare you get that, and so much more. Find out how to take the next step in your career by reaching out today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.