Earn as much as $39 per hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Towson, MD and surrounding areas with the scheduling freedom you've been searching for. As a company founded by and for nurses, we know that today's nurses want flexibility without sacrificing security. That's why our W2 employees get access to healthcare benefits, retirement savings, and professional development opportunities.
Nursing professionals deserve to thrive in their careers and their personal lives. At our foundation, IntelyCare is committed to creating an environment where nurses can achieve authentic work-life balance. With our extensive network of trusted facility partners, we provide a wide array of shift options, enabling you to customize your schedule according to your unique needs.
What would you gain if you could choose shifts, when, where, and however often you wanted? Maybe you could enjoy more summer hikes at Lake Roland Park with your family, pursue further nursing education at Towson University, or guarantee a night off to catch a football game at Johnny Unitas Stadium. You deserve a career that makes these choices possible. Find out how else IntelyCare will support you here.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
Would it help to hear directly from the nursing professionals that work for us? Here's what your colleagues have to say about IntelyCare:
"I am making more money than I’ve ever made before, while making my own schedule, and still being able to stay close to home. I love working with IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare has had my back since Day 1! I feel extremely supported and appreciated here. The rates are incredible, and getting paid weekly/daily saved me!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
- Prepping and administering medications to patients and residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supervising residents' self-administration of medications, including reminders as needed
- Verifying the right person, drug, dose, route, and time against the Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Documenting interventions, vital signs, or other data related to medication administration
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents
- Reporting to the supervising nurse with any issues or concerns
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma
- At least one year of CMA experience
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
See Why Our Nurse Professionals Love IntelyCare
Searching for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that won't lead to burnout? At IntelyCare, we put you in control of when and where you work and provide you with a support team dedicated to your success. Learn more about our job opportunities by contacting us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.