Earn $38 to $96 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in and around Loves Park without feeling like you're burning the candle at both ends. Nursing is difficult work, and fitting in life's other responsibilities while still taking the time for yourself can be a challenge. That's why we at IntelyCare have made a healthy work-life balance our priority. We also offer the benefits and peace of mind that only W2 employment can provide.
Dubbed "The Heart of the Midwest," Loves Park is a great place to live. There's nothing like a leisurely stroll through Anderson Japanese Gardens or Nicholas Conservatory and Gardens after a particularly tough shift. With our unique staffing model, you can choose your own shifts and take part of whatever it is that makes your life complete. Learn more about our competitive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $38-$96 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Employees and qualified family members eligible for health/vision/dental benefits
- Wide selection of facilities and shift types (per diem, night shift, etc.)
- Eligibility for 401k retirement benefits
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Easy-to-use mobile app to access all of your job functions
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other company merch
- Access to free, app-based continuing education courses and training
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Illinois state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too. Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve balance as an RN.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.