Make up to $96 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Durand, IL and surrounding areas while having complete control to choose your shifts. As an IntelyCare employee, you’ll get the best of both worlds: freedom and stability. Choose the shifts that work for your life and receive the security of W2 employment, like access to employer-paid healthcare, professional development, and retirement savings.
At IntelyCare, our mission is to revolutionize staffing so nursing professionals don’t have to choose between their paychecks and their personal lives. Outdated staffing models have placed an unsustainable burden on nurses and aides for too long, and we’re here to fix that. We partner with healthcare facilities in your area to give you options so you can create a flexible schedule that prioritizes real work-life balance.
How would scheduling freedom change your day-to-day life? If you want to spend more time outdoors at Nick Saelens Memorial Park, we think that’s a great idea. Maybe you want to enjoy more sunny days boating on Lake Summerset with your family? Whatever you choose to do, we’re here to support you. Find out more reasons to join the growing IntelyCare team here.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $38-$96 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
At IntelyCare, we've built our company around our nursing professionals, not the other way around. That makes all the difference for our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what some of them have to say about their experience with us:
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege – my life has been better ever since!"
"I really enjoy working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use, the staff is always available and helpful, and the pay is great! I have completed shifts through IntelyCare in three different states and I can’t complain. This company is very organized!"
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to work on your own terms. It offers you the flexibility to work when you want and gives you all the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom. They display the amount of money you’ll make prior to accepting a shift and allows you to work overtime, which is great."
"I love IntelyCare because of the flexibility. Being a single mother of a disabled child while pregnant with another child is hard enough. Not having a set schedule allows me to work around mine and my child’s doctor appointments while still earning a living."
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Illinois state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want more control of your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Learn more about our generous benefits, flexibile schedules, and supportive network today by applying for an RN job.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.