Make up to $73 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Durand, IL and surrounding areas while having complete control to choose your shifts. As an IntelyCare employee, you’ll get the best of both worlds: freedom and stability. Choose the shifts that work for your life and receive the security of W2 employment, like access to employer-paid healthcare, professional development, and retirement savings.
At IntelyCare, our mission is to revolutionize staffing so nursing professionals don’t have to choose between their paychecks and their personal lives. Outdated staffing models have placed an unsustainable burden on nurses and aides for too long, and we’re here to fix that. We partner with healthcare facilities in your area to give you options so you can create a flexible schedule that prioritizes real work-life balance.
How would scheduling freedom change your day-to-day life? If you want to spend more time outdoors at Nick Saelens Memorial Park, we think that’s a great idea. Maybe you want to enjoy more sunny days boating on Lake Summerset with your family? Whatever you choose to do, we’re here to support you. Find out more reasons to join the growing IntelyCare team here.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $27-$73 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Illinois state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an LPN job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today and learn more about our unique combination of flexibility, great benefits, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.