You can earn as much as $39 per hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Lutherville-Timonium, MD and surrounding areas and get a work schedule you control. That's right, as an IntelyCare employee, you'll get a fully flexible schedule in addition to the benefits and reliability of W2 employment.
IntelyCare aims to empower nursing professionals to thrive in their careers while maintaining a fulfilling life outside of work. Current staffing models impose inflexible schedules that leave you without options, but we've developed a solution. By collaborating with quality facilities in your area, we offer a range of shift opportunities, enabling you to design a schedule that fits with your priorities.
Ready to find the real meaning of work-life balance? You could plan your schedule so you can take more summer trips into Baltimore with friends, spend more time in nature with weekend hikes at Loch Raven Reservoir Park, or set your shifts around graduate classes at Loyola University Maryland. Your choices matter with IntelyCare. Keep reading for even more reasons to join our IntelyCare team.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Freedom to choose from a variety of shifts (day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.) and nursing facilities
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Payday on a weekly or daily basis (your choice)
- Company-covered workers' comp, taxes, and malpractice insurance
- Eligibility for healthcare benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying members of your family
- Easy to use app for scheduling and other work-related tasks
- Company 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Professional training and continuing education through our mobile app at no cost
Would it help to hear directly from the nursing professionals that work for us? Here's what your colleagues have to say about IntelyCare:
"I am making more money than I’ve ever made before, while making my own schedule, and still being able to stay close to home. I love working with IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare has had my back since Day 1! I feel extremely supported and appreciated here. The rates are incredible, and getting paid weekly/daily saved me!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
- Preparing and administering medications to residents in SNFs, ALFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Making sure the right person is administered the right drug, dose, route, and time in accordance with patient records
- Providing reminders and overseeing residents' self-administration of medications
- Recording patients' vital signs and other data related to medication administration
- Relaying any issues or concerns to the supervising nurse
- Helping to ensure residents' confidentiality
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma
- At least one year of CMA experience
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
See Why Our Nurse Professionals Love IntelyCare
Searching for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that won't lead to burnout? At IntelyCare, we put you in control of when and where you work and provide you with a support team dedicated to your success. Learn more about our job opportunities by contacting us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.