Make up to $53 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in St. Charles, MO (and areas nearby) while also having the freedom to set your own work schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you decide when, where, and how often you work. But we go one step further — as a nursing professional at IntelyCare you would be a W2 employee with the benefits, support, and professional development opportunities that come with it.
The healthcare environment has taken a toll on nurses, especially over the past few years. From inflexible schedules and denied time off requests, many feel that they need to choose between their jobs and their personal lives. As a company founded by and for nurses, we have a solution that works for nurses, facilities, and patient care. Because we supervise and develop our nurses and aides so well, we're able to continue to expand our network of facility partners, allowing us to offer a wide range of shifts and locations to choose from.
How would you life your life if you could schedule work around it? How about a few weekdays off each week to enjoy STC Live with your friends? Or maybe you'd like evening shifts so you can use your morning charging up on a jog with your furry friend along the Katy Trail? At IntelyCare, we want you to have a job that lets you live your best life. Learn more about our benefits and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $28-$53 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an LPN position and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.