Earn an hourly wage of up to $76 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania, and throughout the area, with flexible schedules that allow you to have a healthy work-life balance. Nursing professionals at IntelyCare not only have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities, but also the stability and professional support that comes with W2 employment.
This means you can attend fun events, such as the annual Endless Mountain Music Festival or Wellsboro Comic Con, without worrying about scheduling conflicts. Need to take your child to games at Charleston Street Recreation Area during baseball season? No problem — just schedule shifts around game days. If you're ready for a work-life balance that you get to control, check out some of the other fantastic benefits we offer and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$76 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts that best fit your needs and lifestyle
- Through our app, find shifts in multiple states (based on where you're licensed)
- Payment on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Hazard, travel, holiday, and overtime pay
- Incredible tuition discounts at Excelsior University — up to 34% — for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Health coverage eligibility (including dental, and vision), for you and qualifying family members
- Malpractice insurance and workers' compensation covered by employer as well as tax withholding
- Keep track of pay, shifts, and access benefits directly through our mobile-friendly app
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k retirement plan
- Free, app-based continuing education and training resources
As a company built for nursing professionals like you, maybe you'd like to hear what it's like to work for us, directly from the source? Here's what just some of our dedicated team members have to say about their experience on our team:
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I love IntelyCare because everything has been easy from the application process until now. There has never been a question unanswered, and everyone is always happy to help with whatever I needed. They always advocate on our behalf. I am so grateful to be an IntelyPro."
- Providing quality care in post-acute facilities as an RN
- Going over options for care and observing outcomes with physicians other staff
- Developing care plans and best options with medical staff and residents
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab work
- Administering appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Ensuring proper staff compliance with nursing standards and facility policies
- Working with residents and family members regarding best care options
- Supervising and training of nursing and other staff, as needed
- Making sure patient histories and interventions are properly documented
- Helping with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Diploma from approved nursing program
- Minimum 1 year of experience (RN or related role)
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills
Advance Your Career and Take Control of Your Schedule
Want to take the next step in your career, but also crave a healthy work-life balance? Get the flexible schedules and career support that you deserve as an RN by reaching out to the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania 16901