Make up to $58 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Euclid, Ohio and throughout the greater metropolitan Cleveland area. IntelyCare not only gives its nurses the flexibility to work at several different partner facilities, but also the ability to choose their own shifts. Does this kind of work-life balance, coupled with the stability of W2 employment, appeal to you?
If you love being a nurse but value your personal life and need more flexibility for your other responsibilities, IntelyCare may be the right fit for you. Maybe your idea of a perfect day begins with a job along the Euclid Creek Reservation, or perhaps just a cup of coffee along Lakeshore Blvd. Need time to attend classes at Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing? IntelyCare gives you that freedom. Consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $30-$58 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an LPN job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and career development support.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.