Make as high as $70 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Concord, NH (and the surrounding areas), as a W2 employee with a work schedule that you control. That's right, at IntelyCare you get to pick your own shifts at any of our partnering facilities, while taking time off on any day, week, or even month of your choosing. But there's more — as one of our W2 employees, you would also have access to benefits, support, and career opportunities that you won't get in a contract gig.
As a nurse-founded company, we were created around the concept of work-life balance, so much so that we built it right into our business model. With the freedom to schedule work around your life, you can catch all of your child's season games at Memorial Field, enjoy morning bike rides along the Sewalls Falls Park Trails, or just take a day off to catch up on errands. Whatever your personal schedule requires, IntelyCare is here for you. See what else we have to offer below and how you can take the next step to join our supportive team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $37-$70 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Hampshire state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality and finally experience the flexibility, great benefits, and career development opportunities you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Concord, New Hampshire 03301