You can make up to $70 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in University City, St. Louis, and surrounding areas — with a real work-life balance that allows you to handle your personal business and still have time for yourself. What does this mean? At IntelyCare, we hire nursing professionals as W2 employees, with benefits and professional support, and give you the flexibility to choose your own shifts and facilities.
Our unique scheduling model gives you the freedom to take in all that this college town on the outskirts of St. Louis has to offer, whether you enjoy browsing the funky shops and eateries along the Delmar Loop or prefer to spend your time off in Forest Park. Taking courses at Washington University? At IntelyCare, you'll be able to make it to your classes without conflicts. Learn more about what we have to offer and see if IntelyCare is the right fit for you.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $37-$70 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and residents
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other staff
- Educating residents and family members about best options for care
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and facility policies
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab analysis
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions and histories
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider working with us. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.