You can make an hourly rate of up to $70 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Edwardsville, IL (and surrounding areas), with a work schedule that you control. That's right, at IntelyCare, you get to pick your shifts whenever they are most convenient for you. But there's more. At IntelyCare, you can get the scheduling freedom you've always wanted, but also the benefits and support of a W2 employment. If you've always wanted a job with real work-life balance, you've found it.
As a nurse-founded company, we're tired of seeing so many of our colleagues experiencing the burnout that comes from an outdated approach to nurse staffing. From long hours and denied time off requests to increasing workloads as a result of short staffing, today's nursing professionals deserve better. At IntelyCare, nurse work-life balance is at the core of our business model. Our nurse professionals get to choose from a variety of shifts at our growing network of facility partners, giving them the freedom to schedule work around their lives.
What would a flexible schedule look like for you? How about the ability to work weekend shifts so you can pursue your education at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville? Or maybe you'd just like more time during the week to take your kids to Edwardsville Township Community Park? Whatever direction your life pulls you in, at IntelyCare you would finally have a job that can adjust. Here's more about the benefits that you'd have by joining our team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $37-$70 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Employees and qualified family members eligible for health/vision/dental benefits
- Wide selection of facilities and shift types (per diem, night shift, etc.)
- Eligibility for 401k retirement benefits
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Easy-to-use mobile app to access all of your job functions
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other company merch
- Access to free, app-based continuing education courses and training
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Illinois state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider working with us. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.