You can make up to $82 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Gardner, Massachusetts, and surrounding areas, without sacrificing your personal life. That isn't often the case for nursing professionals, but we at IntelyCare have made work-life balance a priority. After all, nurses who have real flexibility — plus the security and support of W2 employment — provide the best patient care, and are in it for the long-term.
The ability to choose your own shifts at our partner facilities means you'll be able to spend more time with your family during the summer at Dunn Pond State Park, chaperone your child's class field trip to the Gardner Museum, or schedule your shifts early in the morning to keep your evenings free. It's your life, and we've got your back. Find out what other great benefits we have to offer.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $32-$82 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.