Get the schedules you want while earning as much as $60 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Lynchburg, VA, and the wider Campbell County region. Our W2 company was created by and for nursing professionals so we understand the importance of work-life balance. With our mobile-friendly app you get to pick the shifts you want, take time off when you like, and access the many employee benefits that we offer our team.
Need a job that can work around your class schedule at the University of Lynchburg? Want to free up your afternoons to coach your daughter's softball practices at Peaks View Park? Or maybe you'd like the freedom to take a week off to enjoy the snow at Wintergreen Mountain whenever you like? However you choose to spend your life, with IntelyCare you'd have a job that won't get in the way.
Does this kind of work-life balance sound good to you? If so, then see what else we bring to the table below and consider becoming a part of our supportive team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $51-$60 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts you prefer (such as per diem, overnight, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in any state where you're licensed
- Track shifts, perform other essential job functions, and access W2 benefits all through our mobile-friendly app
- Weekly — or even daily — payment of wages
- Hazard, holiday, overtime, and travel pay
- Company-paid health coverage (including vision and dental) for employees and qualifying family members
- Workers' comp, withholding of taxes, and malpractice insurance (employer paid)
- Eligibility for enrollment in IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Continuing education and training resources (free through our app)
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs at Excelsior University
At IntelyCare we truly value the hard-working nursing professionals on our team, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Here's what some of our "IntelyPros" had to say about their experience on our team:
"Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company. This company has provided me with a peaceful work environment."
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
- Providing high-quality RN care in post-acute facilities
- Collaborating with medical staff and residents to develop care plans
- Tracking outcomes and reviewing options with physicians and other nursing staff
- Administering and supervising appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Making sure medical equipment is properly set up and monitored
- Informing residents and family members about best care options
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluids for lab work
- Ensuring staff compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Verifying the accurate documentation of medical histories and interventions
- Supervising nurses and support staff, providing training as needed
- Assisting with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Virginia state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Successful completion of approved nursing program
- 1 year of experience (RN or related role)
- Advanced organizational skills
Find a Nursing Job With Unmatched Work-Life Balance
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: COVID-19 vaccination requirements vary by state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia 24501