Start earning up to $39 an hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in the Elkton, MD area as a W2 employee with a completely flexible schedule. By flexible, we mean that you can choose to work at any of our partner facilities and pick the shifts that best fit your life. Switching up your schedule to regain a healthy work-life balance is easy with our all-in-one, mobile-friendly app.
What would this freedom mean to you? With two major cities less than an hour away, you could take a day off whenever you want to take in a Phillies game at Citizens Bank Park, or watch the Orioles play at Camden Yards. You could also make a home run and finish projects that have been on your to-do list for months.
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, learn more about what we have to offer and consider joining our team of all-stars today.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Choose your own shifts (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Availabiilty of hazard pay and bonuses for holidays and travel
- Eligibility for our 401k plan as well as health, dental, and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- Employer-managed taxes as well as workers' compensation and malpractice insurance coverage
- Access to a user- and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs, including the ability to quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed and continuing education training
- Get free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
IntelyCare is built around our hard-working nursing professionals. Here's your chance to hear what a few of them have to say about working for us:
"IntelyCare is the best company to work for as a nursing professional. There are always shifts available in the app, it’s extremely flexible and the rates are great."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the App is very easy to use, the customer service is amazing, and there’s always some type of bonus that shows appreciation to the providers."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive — the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
- Working in a wide range of post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing empathetic nursing care to residents based on approved nursing care plans
- Helping residents with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, feeding, and mobility
- Observing residents and monitoring their conditions during your shift
- Taking, monitoring, and reporting blood pressure, temperature, respiration, and other vital signs
- Ensuring a clean, sanitized, and hygienic environment
- Communicating with family members and visitors and facilitating communication between healthcare staff and residents
- Moving residents in wheelchairs and assisting their movements around a facility
- Providing companionship and comfort to residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills
Need a Job That Actually Supports Your Life?
If you're ready for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that finally gives you the space you need to live the life you want, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today and enjoy all the benefits that come from joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.