You can earn an hourly wage as high as $39 as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Rising Sun, Maryland and surrounding areas. The best part? We offer the flexibility to choose your own shifts and partner facilities, with the support of W2 employment. Work-life balance just means a whole lot more when you also have access to healthcare coverage, retirement savings, professional development resources, and other benefits.
At IntelyCare, we realize that nursing professionals who have the ability to take care of personal responsibilities and still have some fun every once in a while provide the best patient care. Our unique scheduling model allows you to plan a visit with your children to Plumpton Zoo, for example, or take your furry friend to the Triangle Dog Park each morning before your shift. Take your career to the next level and take back some time for yourself.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, morning/evening, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're certified
- Payment on a weekly — or daily — basis
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Employer withholding for taxes
- Malpractice insurance and workers' comp coverage
- User- and mobile-friendly app for all your job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits for you and qualifying family members
- 401k retirement plan options
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- Free company merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company was built by and for nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear what they think about IntelyCare. Here's what a few of them have to say:
"I love working with IntelyCare because of the flexibility to build my own schedule and the excellent pay rates. Everyone here is also very nice and helpful!"
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
"I love IntelyCare because it offers me flexibility to pick up shifts when they best fit into my schedule. I am a nursing student and it’s challenging to work a staff job due to the curriculum. I have been employed with IntelyCare since the beginning of my program and it’s been a great way to practice patient care while having a source of income."
"Intelycare is great! The onboarding process was seamless and everyone I spoke to was very helpful. The app is also very easy to use."
- Providing empathetic nursing care in a range of post-acute care facilities near you
- Checking and monitoring vital signs such as blood pressure, respiration, and pulse
- Helping residents with basic activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, feeding, and personal hygiene
- Ensuring a sanitary and safe living environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis during shifts and alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Facilitating communication between residents and healthcare staff, and with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely to and from locations throughout a facility, using wheelchairs where necessary
- Engaging with residents and offering them with daily companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Fluency in medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Strong organizational and observational skills
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
Ready For the Work-Life Balance You Deserve?
If you've been searching for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that gives you the flexibility to choose when you work, but also the stability of a W2 position, IntelyCare may be just the right fit for you. Reach out to us today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.