Editor, B2B Content, IntelyCare
B.A., Westminster College
- Over 15 years of online editorial experience in the fields of law, business, HR, finance and healthcare
- Technology and finance freelance reporter for the San Jose Business Journal
- Staff reporter for Silicon Valley Biz Ink and Click Weekly
- Legal news blogger and senior writer for consumer legal content for Thomson Reuters
- Lead editor of B2B content for Monster Worldwide, covering best practices for recruiting, hiring, and workforce management
Steve Tanner is an accomplished writer, editor, and marketing professional with over 20 years of experience in journalism and content marketing development. As the B2B editor of IntelyCare’s Performance Content team, he develops content with helpful resources for the nursing industry, covering topics related to staffing, recruiting, hiring, and management.
Steve specializes in online content marketing, digital strategy, lead generation, and content distribution, and helps to manage and train a team of content writers in current SEO and editorial best practices. Steve also helps to develop and maintain IntelyCare’s job board, keeping current on the latest hiring strategies for healthcare employers.
Prior to joining IntelyCare, Steve worked as a content marketing writer and editor for various companies, including Monster Worldwide, FindLaw (a Thomson Reuters business), Rocket Lawyer, and Simplilearn. Before transitioning to content marketing, he worked as a writer and editor at several business and technology publications (primarily printed newspapers and magazines), both on staff and as a freelancer. Steve applies the same integrity and commitment to authoritative content he honed as a journalist to his work in developing online content for stakeholders across the healthcare industry.
Latest from Steve Tanner
What Are the National Patient Safety Goals?
What are the National Patient Safety Goals? These standards not only ensure patient safety but are also used for accreditation.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Description Template
A well-written LPN job description that highlights what you're looking for and what you have to offer will help you attract the right candidates.