Now you can earn up to $65 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Lake Ariel area of Pennsylvania, with the peace of mind that comes from W2 employment and flexible schedules. As a nurse-founded company, we want our nursing professionals to have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partnering facilities, giving them the work-life balance to stay refreshed and fulfilled in their careers.
Need more flexibility so you can take your daughter to her riding lessons at Lake Equestrian Center? Maybe you're thinking about getting a season pass for Hideout Ski Slope and want to make sure your work schedule doesn't get in the way. Whatever makes your life whole, we've got your back. Check out all we offer and consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $33-$65 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide variety of facilities and shifts to create your own schedule
- Health benefit eligibility for your and qualifying family members, including vision and dental
- Options for frequency of pay, including weekly and even daily pay
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes
- Generous discounts on tuition (up to 34%) through Excelsior University
- Track pay, shifts, and perform other key functions on our mobile app
- Access to hazard, travel, and holiday pay, plus overtime
- Retirement savings through eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k program
- Free access to training and continuing education on our app
- IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs, at no cost
We understand that changing jobs can be an uncertain time. That's why we thought you might like to hear directly from the nursing professionals who've joined our team. Here's what a some of them wanted to share:
"I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want."
"I love how professional everyone is at this company – it makes me feel safe and supported! The pay is also great and having a flexible schedule makes a huge difference."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I joined IntelyCare looking for an extra source of income and I fell in love with it! I have a full-time Home Care job, but I don’t always have enough clients for the week. Thanks to the flexibility this job offers, I am able to take some per diem shifts on the side and complement my income. I am extremely grateful!"
- Providing compassionate nursing care as an LPN in post-acute facilities
- Monitoring patients' physical and mental conditions and tracking their vital signs
- Performing resident intakes, documenting their medical histories and any health concerns
- Helping with the administration and proper verification of medications, tracking their use and effects
- Cultivating a comfortable, safe facility for residents
- Tracking residents' medical records and charts
- Assisting with the set up of IVs, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Keeping track of medical supplies and maintaining a proper inventory
- Working with staff in the orientation and training of new colleagues
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school graduation, GED, or equivalent
- 4 or more months of experience in an in-patient or post-acute care setting
Ready to Advance Your Career — and Live a Balanced Life?
Are you passionate about your nursing career, but want an LPN job that fully supports you? At IntelyCare, we know that a healthy work-life balance is a key reason our team of nurses is ranked #1 in quality. See how you can get access to competitive benefits, true flexibility, and a professionally supportive environment by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania 18436