Make an hourly rate of up to $65 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Jenkins Township, PA (and the wider region), while working as a W2 employee with complete control over your work schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you get employee benefits and the ability to work when, where, and however often you like. With our all-in-one app you can easily find your preferred shifts at any of our partnering facilities, customize your pay, and even access free professional development courses.
If you've been looking for a job that supports your life (not the other way around), this is an ideal opportunity. With the ability to set your own schedule, you can just pick up morning shifts so your afternoons are free for bike rides along the Luzerne County Rail Trail or to catch your child's season games at the Jenkins Township Little League fields. Been planning a weeklong camping trip to Frances Slocum State Park? Go ahead and take it because you won't have a work conflict.
As a nurse-founded company, we're here to support our nursing professionals at every step in their career. See what else we have to offer below and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $33-$65 (25% higher than average)
- Flexible schedule with a wide variety of shifts and facilities from which to choose
- Eligibility for health benefits, including vision and dental, for you and your family
- Several payment options, such as weekly or even daily
- Bonus pay available for holidays, overtime, travel, and hazard-based shifts
- Malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes paid by employer
- Track pay, shift schedules, and perform other job-related tasks with our easy-to-use app
- Easily find shifts in multiple states based on where you hold a license
- Plan your retirement with eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts on undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Free merch, including IntelyCare-branded bottle bottles and scrubs
- Training and continuing education through our app at no cost
We get it — changing jobs always has some degree of uncertainty, which is why you might like to hear directly from some of our nursing professionals. Here's some of the feedback that they have to share:
"I love IntelyCare! It’s a great company to work for due to all the amazing opportunities it offers. The support team is also great - I always get help when it’s needed. I love seeing how this company is growing and get extremely excited when I meet other IntelyPros at a facility."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — they’re the best!"
"I love IntelyCare because there are always shifts available and the rate is always fair for everybody!"
"I am extremely grateful to be part of this team! The flexibility made my life so much easier after I had my baby last year. Not having to worry about going back to work right after giving birth made a big difference. I also absolutely love going to different facilities every day..."
- Delivering post-acute care as an LPN
- Monitoring the physical and mental wellbeing of patients and tracking their vital signs
- Performing intakes of residents and documenting their health concerns and medical histories
- Reviewing the medical records and charts of residents
- Properly administering (and verifying) medications
- Helping to maintain appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Contributing to a safe, comfortable environment for residents
- Assisting with IV set up, vaccinations, and phlebotomies
- Helping medical staff with orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school graduation, GED, or equivalent
- 4 or more months of experience in an in-patient or post-acute care setting
Join a Nursing Company That Has Your Back
If you're looking for an LPN job that offers both professional support and the work-life balance to live a full and balanced life, we'd like to hear from you. Get the competitive pay and benefits, career opportunities, and truly flexible schedule that you deserve by joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Jenkins Township, Pennsylvania 18640