Now you can earn up to $41 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the Lake Ariel area of Pennsylvania, with the peace of mind that comes from W2 employment and flexible schedules. As a nurse-founded company, we want our nursing professionals to have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partnering facilities, giving them the work-life balance to stay refreshed and fulfilled in their careers.
Need more flexibility so you can take your daughter to her riding lessons at Lake Equestrian Center? Maybe you're thinking about getting a season pass for Hideout Ski Slope and want to make sure your work schedule doesn't get in the way. Whatever makes your life whole, we've got your back. Check out all we offer and consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$41 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate) through Excelsior University — up to 34% for certain programs
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance paid for by employer
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay — plus travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and more
Want to hear more about IntelyCare directly from the nurse professionals on our team? Here's what a few of our IntelyPros have to say about their experience:
"IntelyCare has exceptionally high rates, a variety of facilities, and an easy and fun App to use. The staff here are all very personable and knowledgeable as well, which makes things so much easier. This is truly a 5-star agency."
“I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want.”
"I love IntelyCare because the staff members are all very helpful and understanding! IntelyCare has been nothing but good to me and helping provide for my family. It feels great to know that if no one else is there, IntelyCare is!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, reporting to your supervisor as necessary
- Observing the conditions of residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to the broader nursing team
- Serving meals to residents and helping to feed them as needed
- Supporting residents with other activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, mobility, and toileting
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms clean, changing linens, and helping to ensure a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between medical staff and residents, and communicating with visitors
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing much-valued companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you. Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania 18436