Get paid up to $58 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Willoughby, OH area working as a W2 employee with a flexible schedule. At IntelyCare, we take work-life balance seriously and give you the control you need to make it happen. We also make it easy — using the IntelyCare app, you pick exactly what shifts you want at any of our partner facilities at any time.
Just think about what you could do when you can choose a day or night to be off of work. How about a day in downtown Willoughby to enjoy the outdoor market, weekly Cruise-In, outdoor movie night, or summer concert series? You could also take time off to bring your kids to one of Willoughby’s 11 parks or spend a day with them at the Children’s Museum.
In addition to finally having the scheduling freedom you need, you would also receive the security and benefits of W2 employment, including eligibility for healthcare coverage, retirement options, and so much more. If you think it’s time to take control of your schedule and life, learn more about our company below and consider being part of the IntelyCare team.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $30-$58 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and how to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.