Earn a wage as high as $47 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Burkeville, Virginia, and surrounding areas, without giving up your ability to pursue other interests, spend time with your family, and take care of your non-work responsibilities. Life's too short to compromise, which is why we at IntelyCare allow our nurses to choose their own shifts at our many partner facilities. We also hire our nursing professionals as W2 employees, with access to competitive benefits and professional development resources.
With an actual work-life balance, you'll be able to advance your career but still commit to a rich life outside of scrubs. Maybe you volunteer at the nearby White Bird Appaloosa Horse Rescue on weekends and want to keep your schedule open on Saturdays, or perhaps you're commuting to Richmond for nursing courses and need to juggle classes with work. We support whatever it is that makes your life full. See what else we bring to the table.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $38-$47 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Virginia state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality and finally experience the flexibility, great benefits, and career development opportunities you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.