You can make up to $77 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Williamsport, Maryland and throughout the region, without compromising on your personal responsibilities and aspirations. At IntelyCare, we give our nurses the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities so they can have a real work-life balance. We also hire our nurses as W2 employees, which gives you access to healthcare coverage and other great benefits.
Want to help with your child's class field trip to the Chesapeake and Ohio National Park? Maybe you enjoy morning jogs along the Potomoc? Enjoy meeting your friends at a local microbrewery for happy hour? At IntelyCare, you can arrange your schedule around your life. Find out what else we have to offer and consider joining our team of committed, highly skilled nursing professionals today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$77 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.