You can make up to $39 per hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Williamsport, Maryland and throughout the region, without compromising on your personal responsibilities and aspirations. At IntelyCare, we give our nurses the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities so they can have a real work-life balance. We also hire our nurses as W2 employees, which gives you access to healthcare coverage and other great benefits.
Want to help with your child's class field trip to the Chesapeake and Ohio National Park? Maybe you enjoy morning jogs along the Potomoc? Enjoy meeting your friends at a local microbrewery for happy hour? At IntelyCare, you can arrange your schedule around your life. Find out what else we have to offer and consider joining our team of committed, highly skilled nursing professionals today.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Choose your own shifts (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Availabiilty of hazard pay and bonuses for holidays and travel
- Eligibility for our 401k plan as well as health, dental, and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- Employer-managed taxes as well as workers' compensation and malpractice insurance coverage
- Tuition discounts of up to 34% at Excelsior University (for graduate and undergraduate programs)
- Access to a user- and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs, including the ability to quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed and continuing education training
As a company was built by and for nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear what they think about IntelyCare. Here's what a few of them have to say:
"I love working with IntelyCare because of the flexibility to build my own schedule and the excellent pay rates. Everyone here is also very nice and helpful!"
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
"I love IntelyCare because it offers me flexibility to pick up shifts when they best fit into my schedule. I am a nursing student and it’s challenging to work a staff job due to the curriculum. I have been employed with IntelyCare since the beginning of my program and it’s been a great way to practice patient care while having a source of income."
"Intelycare is great! The onboarding process was seamless and everyone I spoke to was very helpful. The app is also very easy to use."
- Delivering compassionate nursing care to residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities near you
- Observing the general health and welfare of residents throughout shifts
- Helping with personal hygiene, feeding, mobility, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Checking vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, etc.) for abnormal readings and reporting results to supervising staff
- Providing a clean and safe environment by cleaning surfaces, changing linens, and removing hazards
- Transporting residents to and from their beds and wheelchairs and other locations throughout a facility
- Offering companionship to residents and supporting their sense of dignity
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff throughout shifts
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- 1 year of experience (GNA or related role)
- Familiarity with nursing care procedures and related terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong observational skills
Ready For the Work-Life Balance You Deserve?
If you've been searching for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that gives you the flexibility to choose when you work, but also the stability of a W2 position, IntelyCare may be just the right fit for you. Reach out to us today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Williamsport, Maryland 21795