Get ready to earn up to $74 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Pasadena, MD, area with a flexible schedule that you control and the stability of W2 employment. Flexibility means you choose to work in any of our partner facilities and pick the shifts you want. As a W2 employee, you’ll get company support, access to healthcare coverage, retirement options, training — and so much more.
Have you ever gone to the Anne Arundel County Fair? You can now. Schedule a day off for a family outing or a fun date during the five-day event. If you’re an art lover or think you’d enjoy taking a stroll through the Annapolis historic district, go ahead and take a day off of work to take it in. The bottom line is that when you have a work schedule you can control, you can make time for your personal life.
If you’ve struggled to achieve a work-life balance, this may be just the opportunity for you. IntelyCare was founded by nurses with first-hand experience juggling the need to work with the joy of family life. Learn more about what we can offer you and consider our team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $47-$74 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
At IntelyCare, we've built our company around our nursing professionals, not the other way around. That makes all the difference for our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what some of them have to say about their experience with us:
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege – my life has been better ever since!"
"I really enjoy working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use, the staff is always available and helpful, and the pay is great! I have completed shifts through IntelyCare in three different states and I can’t complain. This company is very organized!"
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to work on your own terms. It offers you the flexibility to work when you want and gives you all the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom. They display the amount of money you’ll make prior to accepting a shift and allows you to work overtime, which is great."
"I love IntelyCare because of the flexibility. Being a single mother of a disabled child while pregnant with another child is hard enough. Not having a set schedule allows me to work around mine and my child’s doctor appointments while still earning a living."
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute care facilities
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care plans
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments and medications
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their family members
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including doctors
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and medical histories
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too. Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve balance as an RN and join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.