Start earning up to $74 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Edgewater, MD area with a flexible schedule and the benefits of a W2 employee. Founded by nurses for nurses, IntelyCare knows the struggle to maintain a healthy work-life balance while working a traditional nurse’s schedule. We’ve made it easy for you to choose the partner facility you prefer and pick the shifts you want, all through an easy-to-use app.
Think about what you could do if you had control of your work schedule. Join a golf league, a book club, or even the tasting club at the Vineyards at Dodon, and never miss an event. Take the family on a tour of Kilwin’s chocolate factory. Then take the kids to Beverly Triton or Mayo Beach Park to run off the sugar buzz. It's your life to live and with IntelyCare you can just schedule work around it.
Choosing your own schedule and workplace means loving your life and your job. Take a look at all we have to offer and consider joining the IntelyCare team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $47-$74 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has taken a lot of stress off my life. I’m extremely thankful for this job!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help – I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute care facilities
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care plans
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments and medications
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their family members
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including doctors
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and medical histories
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want control over your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality by applying for an RN job today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.