You can make up to $39 per hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Crofton, MD and the surrounding area and enjoy a flexible schedule as a W2 employee. When you work at one of IntelyCare's partner facilities, you'll hand-pick the best schedule for you. Because you're a W2 employee, you'll also have the support, benefits, and training that only an employer can provide.
As a nurse-founded company, we know how difficult it is to keep a work-life balance with typical nursing shift schedules. That's why we created an easy-to-use app where you can see available shifts at nearby IntelyCare partner facilities and pick what days and times work best for you.
Think of what you could do with the time off that you've chosen. Are you craving some fast and fun adventures? Spend a day at Crofton Go Cart Raceway or Skate Zone indoor roller-skating park. Want a leisurely day? Soak in the area's nature and history with an outing to the Katcef Archeological Site or a walk on Crofton's WB&A trail. Join the IntelyCare team to see how our nursing professionals are able to enjoy whole lives and jobs they love.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Choose your own shifts (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Availabiilty of hazard pay and bonuses for holidays and travel
- Eligibility for our 401k plan as well as health, dental, and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- Employer-managed taxes as well as workers' compensation and malpractice insurance coverage
- Access to a user- and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs, including the ability to quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed and continuing education training
- Get free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
Maybe you'd like to hear directly from the nurses and aides who work for us? Here's what some of them think about their experience with IntelyCare:
"I love working with IntelyCare because it gives me flexibility, and I never feel pressured to accept shifts. I only pick up shifts I want to work."
"IntelyCare is extremely flexible! I always find shifts I can work after dropping my kids off at school and I am finally able to attend all their sports events schedules without putting my job at risk. The customer service makes it even better because everybody is always sweet and respectful. They’re always there to assist you with any problem you may have."
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — They’re the best!"
- Providing empathetic nursing care in a range of post-acute care facilities near you
- Checking and monitoring vital signs such as blood pressure, respiration, and pulse
- Helping residents with basic activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, feeding, and personal hygiene
- Ensuring a sanitary and safe living environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis during shifts and alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Facilitating communication between residents and healthcare staff, and with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely to and from locations throughout a facility, using wheelchairs where necessary
- Engaging with residents and offering them with daily companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Familiarity with nursing care procedures and related terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong observational skills
Ready For a Job That Prioritizes You?
If you want a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that lets you have your career and the freedom to live your life, IntelyCare may be just what you're looking for. Learn more about our unique mix of benefits and consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.