Earn an hourly wage as high as $39 as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Snow Hill, Maryland and surrounding areas without missing out on opportunities to explore this historic river town near Chesapeake Bay. At IntelyCare, we believe in the benefits of a healthy work-life balance so much that we give our nursing professionals the freedom to choose their own shifts at any of our partner facilities. We also provide the peace of mind and professional support that comes with W2 employment.
This means you can create a schedule that incorporates your other pursuits, interests, and responsibilities. Why compromise? Say yes to a kayaking trip with friends on the Nassawango Creek Preserve, spend a weekend on the beaches of Assateague State Park, or plan a date night at one of the fine restaurants lining Green Street. If this sounds like a better alternative to your current schedule, then take a look at the other great benefits we offer.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, morning/evening, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're certified
- Payment on a weekly — or daily — basis
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts for graduate and undergraduate programs at Excelsior University
- Employer withholding for taxes
- Malpractice insurance and workers' comp coverage
- User- and mobile-friendly app for all your job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits for you and qualifying family members
- 401k retirement plan options
- Free app-based training and continuing education
IntelyCare is built around our hard-working nursing professionals. Here's your chance to hear what a few of them have to say about working for us:
"IntelyCare is the best company to work for as a nursing professional. There are always shifts available in the app, it’s extremely flexible and the rates are great."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the App is very easy to use, the customer service is amazing, and there’s always some type of bonus that shows appreciation to the providers."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive — the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
- Delivering compassionate nursing care to residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities near you
- Observing the general health and welfare of residents throughout shifts
- Helping with personal hygiene, feeding, mobility, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Checking vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, etc.) for abnormal readings and reporting results to supervising staff
- Providing a clean and safe environment by cleaning surfaces, changing linens, and removing hazards
- Transporting residents to and from their beds and wheelchairs and other locations throughout a facility
- Offering companionship to residents and supporting their sense of dignity
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff throughout shifts
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- At least 1 year of experience (GNA or related role)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills
Ready For the Work-Life Balance You Deserve?
If you've been searching for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that gives you the flexibility to choose when you work, but also the stability of a W2 position, IntelyCare may be just the right fit for you. Reach out to us today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Snow Hill, Maryland 21863