Get paid as much as $39 an hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in La Plata, MD and areas nearby with complete scheduling freedom and all the support that comes with W2 employment. With our all-in-one and easy-to-use-app, you can easily find and select shifts at any of our partner facilities near you. At IntelyCare you get the work-life balance you need and the W2 benefits and support you deserve.
For too long, nursing professionals like you have had to put up with rigid schedules, denied time-off requests, and missed life events because of an outdated and broken staffing model. We're here to change that. As a company founded by and for nurses, we've built a business model centered around a work-life balance that our nurses and aides can calibrate whenever they want.
How would your life change if you could control when and where you work? You could make every single one of your child's season games at Laurel Springs Regional Park. Or maybe you'd like to scale back your hours so you can pursue your education at the College of Southern Maryland. Wherever your life goals take you, simply work around them with IntelyCare. Learn more about our company and consider joining our amazing team today.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, morning/evening, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're certified
- Payment on a weekly — or daily — basis
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Employer withholding for taxes
- Malpractice insurance and workers' comp coverage
- User- and mobile-friendly app for all your job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits for you and qualifying family members
- 401k retirement plan options
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- Free company merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare is built around our hard-working nursing professionals. Here's your chance to hear what a few of them have to say about working for us:
"IntelyCare is the best company to work for as a nursing professional. There are always shifts available in the app, it’s extremely flexible and the rates are great."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the App is very easy to use, the customer service is amazing, and there’s always some type of bonus that shows appreciation to the providers."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive — the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
- Providing empathetic nursing care in a range of post-acute care facilities near you
- Checking and monitoring vital signs such as blood pressure, respiration, and pulse
- Helping residents with basic activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, feeding, and personal hygiene
- Ensuring a sanitary and safe living environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis during shifts and alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Facilitating communication between residents and healthcare staff, and with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely to and from locations throughout a facility, using wheelchairs where necessary
- Engaging with residents and offering them with daily companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills
Need a Job That Actually Supports Your Life?
If you're ready for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that finally gives you the space you need to live the life you want, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today and enjoy all the benefits that come from joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.