Make up to $45 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Spruce Pine, NC and nearby cities with a work schedule that only you can control. Even better, you get benefits — like access to health insurance, support teams, career development, and so much more — because IntelyCare hires its nurse professionals as W2 employees.
As a nurse-founded company we understand that our colleagues have been overwhelmed and undervalued for far too long. With nurse burnout and career change at record levels, it's clear that the outdated model of nurse staffing isn't working. That's why we're replacing it with one that has work-life balance at its core, giving nurse professionals the stability they need and the flexibility they deserve. Our approach is an all-around win — our expanding network of facility partners get their shifts filled and our nurses and aides get to pick when and where they work.
Would you like more time to spend with the kids in the summer? No problem, just schedule work around picnics or sports at Riverside Park, or even kayaking along the North Toe River. Or maybe you want time off to enjoy the Spruce Pine BBQ & Bluegrass with friends or see what the Spruce Pine Alien Festival is all about. At IntelyCare, you can finally have a job that supports your life, however you choose to live it. Here's a look at what else we have to offer.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $38-$45 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality and finally experience the flexibility, great benefits, and career development opportunities you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.