You can earn up to $45 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Black Mountain, NC and areas nearby and also have the freedom to set your own schedule. Our expanding network of facility partners in your area offer a wide range of shift times and locations to choose from and, because this is a W2 job, you can combine your flexible schedule with the stability, support, and benefits that only an employer can provide.
The health and well-being of our nurse colleagues matters to us. As a nurse-founded company, we're tired of seeing so many nursing professionals leave the career that they love because it demands too much of their personal lives. But we have good news. We're replacing the expired and inflexible model of nurse staffing with one that finally prioritizes nursing professionals — it's long overdue.
Using our mobile-friendly app, you can decide when, where, and how often you work. Want fewer hours in the summer so you can take the kids kayaking on Lake Tomahawk or swimming at Black Mountain Pool? That works for us. Or maybe you'd just like to work early shifts so you can take in more of the local scene, attending Park Rhythms events at Veterans Park in the summer or the enjoyable Circle of Lights. How you choose to schedule your personal life is up to you and you deserve a job that won't get in the way. Learn more about our benefits and consider joining the IntelyCare team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $38-$45 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an LPN job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today and learn more about our unique combination of flexibility, great benefits, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.