Make up to $81 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Spruce Pine, NC and nearby cities with a work schedule that only you can control. Even better, you get benefits — like access to health insurance, support teams, career development, and so much more — because IntelyCare hires its nurse professionals as W2 employees.
As a nurse-founded company we understand that our colleagues have been overwhelmed and undervalued for far too long. With nurse burnout and career change at record levels, it's clear that the outdated model of nurse staffing isn't working. That's why we're replacing it with one that has work-life balance at its core, giving nurse professionals the stability they need and the flexibility they deserve. Our approach is an all-around win — our expanding network of facility partners get their shifts filled and our nurses and aides get to pick when and where they work.
Would you like more time to spend with the kids in the summer? No problem, just schedule work around picnics or sports at Riverside Park, or even kayaking along the North Toe River. Or maybe you want time off to enjoy the Spruce Pine BBQ & Bluegrass with friends or see what the Spruce Pine Alien Festival is all about. At IntelyCare, you can finally have a job that supports your life, however you choose to live it. Here's a look at what else we have to offer.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$81 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute care facilities
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care plans
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments and medications
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their family members
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including doctors
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and medical histories
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want control over your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality by applying for an RN job today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.