You can earn up to $81 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Black Mountain, NC and areas nearby and also have the freedom to set your own schedule. Our expanding network of facility partners in your area offer a wide range of shift times and locations to choose from and, because this is a W2 job, you can combine your flexible schedule with the stability, support, and benefits that only an employer can provide.
The health and well-being of our nurse colleagues matters to us. As a nurse-founded company, we're tired of seeing so many nursing professionals leave the career that they love because it demands too much of their personal lives. But we have good news. We're replacing the expired and inflexible model of nurse staffing with one that finally prioritizes nursing professionals — it's long overdue.
Using our mobile-friendly app, you can decide when, where, and how often you work. Want fewer hours in the summer so you can take the kids kayaking on Lake Tomahawk or swimming at Black Mountain Pool? That works for us. Or maybe you'd just like to work early shifts so you can take in more of the local scene, attending Park Rhythms events at Veterans Park in the summer or the enjoyable Circle of Lights. How you choose to schedule your personal life is up to you and you deserve a job that won't get in the way. Learn more about our benefits and consider joining the IntelyCare team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$81 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
At IntelyCare, we've built our company around our nursing professionals, not the other way around. That makes all the difference for our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what some of them have to say about their experience with us:
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege – my life has been better ever since!"
"I really enjoy working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use, the staff is always available and helpful, and the pay is great! I have completed shifts through IntelyCare in three different states and I can’t complain. This company is very organized!"
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to work on your own terms. It offers you the flexibility to work when you want and gives you all the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom. They display the amount of money you’ll make prior to accepting a shift and allows you to work overtime, which is great."
"I love IntelyCare because of the flexibility. Being a single mother of a disabled child while pregnant with another child is hard enough. Not having a set schedule allows me to work around mine and my child’s doctor appointments while still earning a living."
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and residents
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other staff
- Educating residents and family members about best options for care
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and facility policies
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab analysis
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions and histories
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- At least 4 months' experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want more control of your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Learn more about our generous benefits, flexibile schedules, and supportive network today by applying for an RN job.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.