You can earn up to $39 per hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Frostburg, MD (and nearby areas) and also have complete control over what shifts you work. At IntelyCare you get to set your own work schedule by choosing shifts from our many partner facilities near you. Even better, you can also get the benefits, support, and stability of W2 employment.
As nursing professionals continue to endure an outdated and rigid approach to staffing, they are unfortunately facing some of the highest levels of burnout and career change. As a company founded by and for nurses, we know that a better solution exists that lets you have your career and the life you want to live. If you're ready to leave back-to-back shifts and declined time off requests behind, we're ready for you.
Need a few days off to enjoy the Applachian Festival at FSU with some friends, or a Mountain Dinner Train on the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad line? No problem. Or maybe you'd like to see all of your child's Frostburg Little League games this season. Easy enough, just schedule work around them. You see, with IntelyCare, you're not just getting another job, but also the work-life balance you deserve. Here are even more reasons to consider joining our team.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, morning/evening, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're certified
- Payment on a weekly — or daily — basis
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Employer withholding for taxes
- Malpractice insurance and workers' comp coverage
- User- and mobile-friendly app for all your job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits for you and qualifying family members
- 401k retirement plan options
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- Free company merch, including scrubs and water bottles
Maybe you'd like to hear directly from the nurses and aides who work for us? Here's what some of them think about their experience with IntelyCare:
"I love working with IntelyCare because it gives me flexibility, and I never feel pressured to accept shifts. I only pick up shifts I want to work."
"IntelyCare is extremely flexible! I always find shifts I can work after dropping my kids off at school and I am finally able to attend all their sports events schedules without putting my job at risk. The customer service makes it even better because everybody is always sweet and respectful. They’re always there to assist you with any problem you may have."
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — They’re the best!"
- Providing empathetic nursing care in a range of post-acute care facilities near you
- Checking and monitoring vital signs such as blood pressure, respiration, and pulse
- Helping residents with basic activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, feeding, and personal hygiene
- Ensuring a sanitary and safe living environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis during shifts and alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Facilitating communication between residents and healthcare staff, and with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely to and from locations throughout a facility, using wheelchairs where necessary
- Engaging with residents and offering them with daily companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills
Need a Job That Actually Supports Your Life?
If you're ready for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that finally gives you the space you need to live the life you want, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today and enjoy all the benefits that come from joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.