You can earn up to $41 an hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Pineville, North Carolina and throughout the Charlotte area and get ready to take your career to a whole other level. At IntelyCare, we know that our partner facilities get well-rested, fully engaged nursing professionals if they have the flexibility to choose their own shifts and have the professional support and benefits of W2 employment.
With this kind of work-life balance, you'll have the ability to manage your personal responsibilities and pursue your interests and passions without diminishing your career goals. This means you can go ahead and commit to chaperoning your child's class field trip to the President James K. Polk State Historic Site, or arrange your shifts around your class schedule at Carolinas College. If this sounds good to you, see what other great benefits and perks we offer.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $28-$41 (25% higher than average)
- Freedom to choose from a variety of shifts (day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.) and nursing facilities
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Payday on a weekly or daily basis (your choice)
- Company-covered workers' comp, taxes, and malpractice insurance
- Eligibility for healthcare benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying members of your family
- Easy to use app for scheduling and other work-related tasks
- Company 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Professional training and continuing education through our mobile app at no cost
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Working at a variety of post-acute facilities in your area
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- Minimum high school diploma
- Relevant experience as a medication aide / med tech
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training via AHA
- Knowledge of pharmacological terminology
See Why Our Nurse Professionals Love IntelyCare
Searching for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that won't lead to burnout? At IntelyCare, we put you in control of when and where you work and provide you with a support team dedicated to your success. Get all of this and more by reaching out today and joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.