Make as much as $81 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Cary, NC and surrounding areas and get the freedom to set your own work schedule. At IntelyCare, we give you options and stability. As an “IntelyPro” employee, you'll not only receive unlimited scheduling flexibility, but also access to benefits, training, and our dedicated support team.
IntelyCare was founded for nurses and by nurses, so we see the unreasonable burden placed on nurses and aides under current staffing models. We think your healthcare career should enable you to spend time on the things — and people — you love. Our solution is simple. We use our network of facilities in your area to create a list of open shifts you can select from to create your schedule. Then you decide when, where, and however often you'd like to work.
How does unlimited scheduling flexibility sound? You could plan more summer evenings off for some kayaking at Fred G. Bond Metro Park, take a night off to go see a NC Courage game at WakeMed Soccer Park, or set your schedule so you can attend classes at Campbell University. The choice is yours to make. Find out what else makes IntelyCare great here.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$81 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has taken a lot of stress off my life. I’m extremely thankful for this job!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help – I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and residents
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other staff
- Educating residents and family members about best options for care
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and facility policies
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab analysis
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions and histories
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- At least 4 months' experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too. Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve balance as an RN.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.