Earn up to $81 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in and around Pittsboro, North Carolina and still have time to pursue other interests and take care of your personal responsibilities. You've probably heard employers talk about work-life balance, but we deliver on that promise by letting our nurses choose their own shifts and the facilities where they work based on our expanding network of facility partners. We also provide the professional support that comes with W2 employment.
Not willing to give up your regular tennis matches at McClenahan Street Park? Do you insist on getting your produce fresh from the Chatham Mills Farmers Market every Saturday morning? At IntelyCare, you won't have to miss out on what you enjoy doing because of an inflexible work schedule. See what else we bring to the table and take you career to the next level today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $54-$81 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has taken a lot of stress off my life. I’m extremely thankful for this job!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help – I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too. Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve balance as an RN and join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.