Make an hourly wage as high as $77 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in and around Oakland, Maryland and still have the time to pursue other interests and take care of personal business without feeling stressed. That's not the norm for nursing professionals, but we're shaking up the old model by providing our nurses with the freedom to choose their own shifts and facilities. We also hire our nurses as W2 employees, complete with benefits and real professional support.
You work hard as a nurse, but you shouldn't have to burn the candle at both ends. What would your life look like with this kind of work-life balance? Maybe you can spend a weekday taking your young child to the Oakland B&O Railroad Museum, or commit to daily dog walks around Broadford Lake. What you do out of scrubs is up to you, and we make it easier for you to live a full life. See what other fantastic benefits we offer.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$77 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an LPN position and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.