You can earn as much as $74 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Lutherville-Timonium, MD and surrounding areas and get a work schedule you control. That's right, as an IntelyCare employee, you'll get a fully flexible schedule in addition to the benefits and reliability of W2 employment.
IntelyCare aims to empower nursing professionals to thrive in their careers while maintaining a fulfilling life outside of work. Current staffing models impose inflexible schedules that leave you without options, but we've developed a solution. By collaborating with quality facilities in your area, we offer a range of shift opportunities, enabling you to design a schedule that fits with your priorities.
Ready to find the real meaning of work-life balance? You could plan your schedule so you can take more summer trips into Baltimore with friends, spend more time in nature with weekend hikes at Loch Raven Reservoir Park, or set your shifts around graduate classes at Loyola University Maryland. Your choices matter with IntelyCare. Keep reading for even more reasons to join our IntelyCare team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $47-$74 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has taken a lot of stress off my life. I’m extremely thankful for this job!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help – I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider working with us. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.