You can earn an hourly wage as high as $53 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Valley Park and throughout St. Louis County without being locked into a specific schedule or location. That's because IntelyCare, which hires its nursing professionals as W2 employees, offers the freedom to choose your own shifts and facilities. While it may sound too good to be true, it's what sets us apart and allows us to deliver optimum patient care.
Work-life balance not only helps nurses handle their busy lives and pursue other interests, but it helps us attract and retain top nurses. A true win-win. Want to take a day off to spend with your son at the National Museum of Transportation, relax at Simpson Park, or catch up on some gardening? Our scheduling model allows you to make your own hours. See what other competitive benefits we offer.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $35-$53 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an LPN position and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.